"ONE OF THE MANY SCRAPBOOKS FOR CHLOEE"


7.30.2010

CHLOEE'S 1ST SNORT!

OMGOSH!! I can't believe I almost forgot about this! I was laughing at one of the girls up front at work today and I snorted so it reminded me..so I rushed back to my office to blog it!
LAST NIGHT, Chloee and I were laying in the bed and I can't remember what we were talking about that made us both laugh..and out of nowhere Chloee snorted! HAAA, I said "Chloee, you just snorted!!" And we both started laughing hysterically again..well, I have never really heard Chloee do the really, really, really deep belly laugh {the one that is uncontrollable} before! {Or at least that I can call off hand right now}...She was laughing so deep and so hard at herself that it made me laugh uncontrollably!!! It was a "CLASSIC MOMMY DAUGHTER MOMENT". Love you Chloee..to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment