"ONE OF THE MANY SCRAPBOOKS FOR CHLOEE"


7.30.2010

IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL 'BRAG' IF I WANT TO..


BIG BIRTHDAY WEEKEND AHEAD FOR MUAHHH...
Tonight we plan to go see 30 Aut Sixx perform downtown in Cherryville. This is a local band that is AWESOME. Me, Chloee, Bill...& Amanda, Russell & the boys are going.
Tomorrow Chloee and I are going to Kelly G's pool during the day while Bill plays in a golf tournament. Amanda & the boys are coming, Holly & Bella, Jennifer & her girls...so Chloee should NOT run out of things to do! {KellyG's Birthday is August 2nd so she is having a little 'shindig' throughout the day and into the evening}
Then SUNDAY we are going out on LKN to actually "celebrate" my birthday. This is what I planned for my birthday. We were initially going to take my mom's boat {she is out of town until August 15th} but we are worried about the shifter having recent "issues". So we have decided to rent a pontoon. EXCITED!! Me, Bill, Chloee...Amanda, Russell & the boys...Holly & Bella {Justin too if he gets off work in time}...And Hannah & Taylor are all going..{P.S. Hannah just found out she's preggers!!! YAY!}


Can't wait for some good times and great memories!! I had told Bill that renting the boat would be just fine to be my birthday present. And of course he just "couldn't resist" {and I'm not COMPLAINING!!} I received a new Nikon camera yesterday! Excited about that too!! Since I lost my "waterproof" camera in March at Jannett's bachelorette party {along with my memory card that had Chloee's 3rd birthday party on it and I HADN'T gotten ANY of the pictures off of the memory card yet..errrr} AND my camera before that I left outside that "wasn't waterproof" and it ruined for a few months...and THEN decided to start working again AFTER I purchased my "waterproof" one..Shoo that's a mouthful..But anyway..Bill now has the "not waterproof" camera at his shop using it and I have a SNAZZY NEW NIKON. Lovely!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! AND LOVE 'VUU' CHLOEE!!! Thank you for finally telling me Happy Birthday this morning! She said she was "too sleepy" to tell me when she woke up....haa....so right before I got out of bed to get in the shower, she said with a grumpy face and voice...."Happy Birthdayuhhhh" ...Sweet girl...and then we played the "I love you thiiissss much, toooooo much, to the moon and back" game..you know where I say it, she repeats it, she says it, I repeat it?? {You get the picture}... And then Bill says "okayyy" {like that's enough} haaa..he's just kidding of course...and I say "hey this is our game we're playing..don't worry about it okay?" What a wonderful start to a wonderful DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment